Fit For Ford PX Ranger Fit For Mazda BT 50 Engine 3.2L 2.2L 2Pcs EGR Blanking Plate
Product Code: BP-FD002-BP-FD016
- 1 set of 2 high quality of EGR blanking plates
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel
- Fits on the exhaust side of the gasket of the EGR pipe from the exhaust
- Fits on the exhaust manifold side of the gasket on the EGR cooler flange
- Using both blanking plates will give the total solution of isolating the EGR cooler protection against the EGR cooler failure
- It is recommended to use these plates in conjunction, and in a condition where you want to remove the EGR cooler completely.
- Ford PX 1 & PX 2 Ranger
- Mazda BT-50
- From late 2011 to 2015
- 2.2L 4cyl & 3.2L 5cyl Engines
2 x Plates
Benefits Of Blocking The EGR System
Blocking the EGR will prevent and stop the carbon particulates from the exhaust cloggin up the inlet manifold.
Blocking the EGR coller at the exhaust manifold side keeps 100% of the exhaust pressure driving the turbo. This means the turbo will spool up quicker and the engine will produce more power from the same amount of fuel.
No carbon particulates entering the engine helps the vacuum and boost lines to stay cleaner.
Less engine oil contamination.
Many carbon particulates that enter the air intake through the EGR system find their way into the oil system, which causes the oil galleries to be clogged and increases the engine wear.
Prevents exhaust gases from entering your vehicles intake during low road situations.
Stop soot from the exhaust clogging up your inlet manifold.
It redirects it all back out through the exhaust, where it is supposed to go.
Results in a cleaner engine oil, which in turn prolongs the life of the engine and gives better fuel economy.
Causes the turbo to spool up faster and sooner.
This product fits the below vehicles. Please check that your vehicle is in the list before purchasing:
|Brand||Machter Autoparts Online|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|