1. Set of 2 high quality EGR Blanking Plates
2. Made from 304 grade Stainless Steel
3. One fits on the exhaust side of the gasket of the EGR pipe from the exhaust
4. One fits on the exhaust manifold side of the gasket on the EGR Cooler flange
5. Using both blanking plates will give the total solution of isolating the EGR Cooler completely and protection against the EGR Cooler failure
6. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with both plates, and in condition that if you want to remove the EGR Cooler completely
7. Direct replacement high performance part
8. Made in Australia, Free Delivery in Australia, One Year Warranty
Fit For Ford PX & PX2 Ranger & For Mazda BT-50 from late 2011 to 2015 with 2.2L 4cyl & 3.2L 5cyl Engines.
2 x EGR Plates
Benefits of Blocking the EGR system:
1) Blocking the EGR will stop the carbon particulates from the exhaust clogging up the inlet manifold.
2) Blocking the EGR Cooler at the exhaust manifold side keeps 100% of the exhaust pressure driving the turbo, which means the turbo will spool up quicker and the engine will produce more power from the same amount of fuel.
3) No carbon particulates entering the engines intake helps keep vacuum and boost lines cleaner.
4) Less engine oil contamination. Many carbon particulates that enter the air intake through the EGR system find their way into the oil system. This will eventually clog the oil galleries and greatly increase engine wear.
* Prevents exhaust gases from re-entering your vehicles intake during low-load situations.
* Stop soot from the exhaust clogging up your inlet manifold.
* It redirects it all back out through the exhaust, where it was supposed to go.
* It also results in cleaner engine oil, which in turn prolongs the life of the engine and gives better fuel economy.
* It also causes the turbo to spool up faster and sooner.