This Jack Plate is designed for smaller motors to improve the performance of your boat. Two pairs of precision-machined aluminum angles locate the motor with a 6" setback from the transom. Slots in the angles allow 4" of vertical movement to position the motor in the correct location for maximum output. Stainless steel bolts hold the angles in place. This Jack Plate is rated for motors up to 150 hp and comes in an attractive polished aluminum finish. Fits all V-4 and V-6 standard bolt pattern engines. Some special drilling of holes may be required on engines manufactured before 1980, the pre-drilled bolt pattern is listed below.
- Made of high strength polished Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Offers 4 inches of adjustable Vertical movement
- 6 inches of setback
- Weighs 20 lbs
- 150 Maximum Horsepower
Keep in mind that these characteristics can also be indications of other, more serious problems, but if you’re experiencing any or all of the above, your boat could be a good candidate for a jack plate implant!
- Your outboard’s not perpendicular (straight up & down) in relation to the water at top speed.
- If you can trim the engine all the way up without the prop letting go or with no appreciable loss of water pressure at full throttle.
- The hull doesn’t seem to “lift” as it should.
Here are the pre-drilled hole dimensions listed below in inches:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2'' stainless hardware
- 12 7/8'' across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8'' across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8'' of the vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes